Sunday, July 10, 2005

Busy Bee

I have been busy lately! Clapotis has been done for a while now! Oh Clapotis, how I love thee!

I have figured out what socks I'm making my pal! The Rib and Cable socks from Interweave Knits Fall 2005. Can you believe that the FALL issue is out already? It seems so early. It's still summer... isn't it?! I'm really happy with these socks and I have already casted on for them! I'm not sure the pair I just started will be for my pal or not. I haven't decided if the yarn is right, I need to see it knit up a little more. Plus, if this first sock turns out crappy, I'll know what to do when I'm really making my pal's socks!

Remember that guy I was seeing a while back. Even though he was okay with the knitting stuff, he turned out to be a loser. I broke up with him a while ago and have been SO happy ever since! Now, I'm not sure if I should be talking much about my personal life. Do I wait until it's a little more serious to gush and talk about a guy I'm dating? Do I just spill my guts to you all, because I'm just so happy? I haven't a clue.

3 Comments:

Blogger emy said...

Don't worry about that guy.
At least you have your knitting to keep you company :)
And us.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! toyato supra body kits Ron newton gmc

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random