Sunday, June 19, 2005

Oh Dear...

Knitting on Clapotis is going fast! It might have something to do with the fact that I am just loving this pattern. It's an easy pattern to memorize, which is good for knitting and doing other things at the same time such as reading, watching TV and other such things. I am enjoying dropping the stitches. It's great fun. It makes me feel as though I am doing something naughty, but really, I'm not. I'm just doing as the pattern asks. What fun. Everyone should knit themselves a Clapotis.

I was so excited about knitting my Sockapal-2-za pal a pair of socks. Yes, was. You see, once I got my pal's name, fear overcame me. I have never knit socks for a total stranger! What if my pal doesn't like the socks!?! What if they don't fit my pal? Ohmygoodness!! Excuse me, I need to lay down... all these knitting fears are too much for me. What sort of sock should I knit?

I turn to you, dear reader, how do you overcome this fear? Please, tell me what to knit my pal....

5 Comments:

Blogger Moze said...

Just getting something a total stranger made for you is a thrill, so don't worry about the socks.

(Of course, if you are deathly afraid, adding chocolate to the package is usually a good bribe.)

12:17 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am just as nervous about knitting for my pal. I have only made simple socks and wanted to do something more fun for her....but what if they turn out like crap? Grrr I have to get started!

5:18 PM  
Blogger emy said...

Dun worry about them not liking. Most of us sign up for exchanges to be surprised and I agree with chocolate bribing too! LOL

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random