Friday, June 17, 2005

The love that is Merino.

I think I forgot to tell you all that I started Knitting Clapotis! My Clapotis is being knit with Malabrigo Merino in the shade "Little Lovely". I'm loving it. The shade doesn't seem to be on their site, but it's yummy pinks. Holy buckets, is this yarn ever soft and wonderful!!!! It's the yarn I bought the other day that I think I'm in love with. It's true. I am in love with this yarn. I also bought a ton of hanks in lettuce! My favorite sales lady and I kept giggling when I'd say, "oh, I think I need one more hank of Lettuce". She'd say things like "my, your lettuce is soft and lovely". Funny times at the yarn store.

Anyway, Clapotis and I are just knitting along, having a good time together. Every once in a while (read: a lot) I stop to feel the soft goodness that is Clapotis. I like the way the Malabrigo Merino feels on my cheek. I love merino.

(Note to self: I started knitting Clapotis on June 4.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Luna peeing Herbs to prevent cervical cancer Crestor lipitor vs

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! film editing schools

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random